iluma Agency specializes in integrated marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. Our mission is to help brands shine and we are on the search for our next rising star!
The Content & Social Media Specialist carries our client’s brand voices across all communication mediums, engages with our client’s audiences to evoke favorable emotion, and creates the type of excitement that pushes people to learn more. Long-term goals for the position include achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy, and website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media and content marketing roadmap.
This position is remote and currently open only to candidates throughout Florida.
Serve as a client’s brand communication expert
– Understand the strategy behind the client organization to develop brand awareness to generate online & social media traffic and encourage idea adoption
– Utilize creative thinking, research, and original writing to develop unique social media calendars, updates, posts, etc., via client outlets like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages
– Produce social media calendars, blogs, emails, online reputation responses, and create advertising assets for corporate and franchise brands
– Utilize brand voice and adhere to brand guidelines, including ensuring consistency of voice and focus throughout written content pieces
– Content writing for websites, digital ads, brochures, and other marketing assets
Work in a creative team setting to bring ideas to life
– Instruct designers to produce performance-driven digital ad creative
– Lead team brainstorms to assist in drafting ideas, quotes, promos, and image ideas
– Draft ideas, quotes, promos, image ideas
Execute and implement content creations
– Manage account social/content/reputation set-ups and leads ongoing execution of program deliverables, including ensuring accuracy of content publishing
– Possess strong creative and editorial skillset: writing, editing/review/, quality control
– Execute, monitor, and report on social media activities through analytics and online tracking tools
– Ability to use social media platforms to manage job tasks, including SocialBakers, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Alerts, and Pinterest
– Research additional outlets and provide ideas for additional platforms, as needed
***Some applicants may be required to complete a skills test during the application process.
– 3-4 years of content writing experience with a strong background in social media posts and advertising copywriting
– Agency experience preferred
– Strong creative writing skills
– Ability to fully understand and execute content strategies for multiple brands simultaneously
– Fun team player with the drive to get it done
ABOUT ILUMA AGENCY
– SFBJ Best Places to Work Nominee (2019 & 2016)
– Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
– Exciting “Agency Life” Company Culture
– Unlimited PTO, Health, 401K Options
iluma Agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in providing marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. We provide integrated marketing services, often times mixing traditional and digital medias to boost results. Bolstered by experience in working with corporate brands since 2000, iluma Agency introduced a core competency to the franchise world to help these brands grow.
Driven by a devoted team of innovators, our company constantly evolves to remain on the cutting edge of digital marketing—which is the vision our founder and CEO, Aaron Lee, established nearly 20 years ago.
iluma Agency is consistently named one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the US and is a 3-time member of the Inc5000 and Best Places to Work firms.
Simply put, we help brands shine.