iluma Agency specializes in integrated marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. Our mission is to help brands shine and we are on the search for our next rising star!
This is a unique position that requires a client-facing Digital Advertising Specialist. The position is special part of the Account Team that monitors, manages, and maintains digital advertising campaigns and works directly with clients to outline program initiatives and provide campaign reports.
Client communication is typically via phone calls / Zoom and via a ticket-system desk.
This position is currently open to only candidates throughout Florida. Our company is remote.
On-going campaign monitoring and maintenance
– Review and decision making for campaign optimizations
– Pace delivery of campaigns, ensuring ad spending remains within budget and on track
– Oversee all campaigns and platforms to identify any potential issues and resolve issues as they arise
– Troubleshooting tasks including, but not limited to, dashboard accuracy and landing page edits
– Ability to communicate knowledgeably about the digital advertising program with the client
Client relationship management
– Proactive client communication with incoming requests and scheduled monthly touch points (account and optimization updates, monthly reporting overview, etc.)
– Work with clients to set expectations with the ability to provide answers for resolutions
– Work with clients on program renewals or project scope
– Ability to work other teams within the agency to meet the needs of your client
– Work with other members of the team for collaborative input, feedback, and guidance
– Be attentive and productive in your work environment
– Manage personal daily tasks
DIGITAL SKILLSET PREFERENCES
– Facebook Ads (2 Years)
– Google Search Ads (2 Years)
– Lead Generation
– Ad Reporting
– Excel & PowerPoint
– A/B Testing
POSITION REQUIREMENTS SKILLS
– 2-4 years of digital ad ops experience
– 1-2 years of client communication experience
– Agency experience, a plus
Some applicants may be asked to complete a skills test related to this position. Candidates must have ad ops experience and be comfortable communicating about ad programs to clients. Salary will be based on level of candidate experience.
ABOUT ILUMA AGENCY
– SFBJ Best Places to Work Nominee (2019 & 2016)
– Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
– Exciting “Agency Life” Company Culture
– Unlimited PTO, Health, 401K Options
iluma Agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in providing marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. We provide integrated marketing services, often times mixing traditional and digital medias to boost results. Bolstered by experience in working with corporate brands since 2000, iluma Agency introduced a core competency to the franchise world to help these brands grow.
Driven by a devoted team of innovators, our company constantly evolves to remain on the cutting edge of digital marketing—which is the vision our founder and CEO, Aaron Lee, established nearly 20 years ago.
iluma Agency is consistently named one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the US and is a 3-time member of the Inc5000 and Best Places to Work firms.
Simply put, we help brands shine.