iluma Agency specializes in integrated marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. Our mission is to help brands shine and we are on the search for our next rising star!
This position serves as the day-to-day client contact, the project manager of the client’s marketing programs, and works with internal production teams to present client deliverables. Knowledge of marketing tactics, including digital advertising (social/search), email marketing, and lead generation, is key to the position. The ability to report to clients on the status of the projects, including timelines on asset development, program launch, campaign tactics, optimizations, and reporting are requirements for this position. Strong written and verbal communication is a must, including quick response times for internal and external requests.
This position is currently open only to candidates throughout Florida. Our company is remote.
Strong client relationship & communication skills
– Onboarding of new clients into the agency
– On-going and proactive client communication for project updates
– Management of client expectations with the ability to provide answers for resolutions
– Capability of learning, understanding, and managing multiple brands
– Capability of managing many different client contacts
Digital marketing confidence
– Ability to provide clients the overview of their marketing programs inclusive of setting expectations and meeting deadlines
– Understanding of organic social programs, paid social and search ad programs
– Capability to present results to clients knowledgeably
Project management within an agency team environment
– Work with other teams within the agency, including the design, social and digital teams, to meet the needs of your client
– Be attentive and productive in your work environment
– Manage daily tasks and tasks that are expected of you
– Orchestrate the clients needs within the company, using internal teams to meet the needs, and be the source of discussion and delivery of projects to and with the clients
– Self-starter, ability to take the plan and run with it (both internally with the team and externally with the client)
– 2-4 years of client relationship experience
– 1-3 years of agency experience, a preferred
– Franchise marketing experience, a plus
Some applicants may be asked to complete a skills test related to this position. This is not an entry level position. Salary will be based on level of candidate experience.
ABOUT ILUMA AGENCY
– SFBJ Best Places to Work Nominee (2019 & 2016)
– Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
– Exciting “Agency Life” Company Culture
– Unlimited PTO, Health, 401K Options
iluma Agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in providing marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. We provide integrated marketing services, often times mixing traditional and digital medias to boost results. Bolstered by experience in working with corporate brands since 2000, iluma Agency introduced a core competency to the franchise world to help these brands grow.
Driven by a devoted team of innovators, our company constantly evolves to remain on the cutting edge of digital marketing—which is the vision our founder and CEO, Aaron Lee, established nearly 20 years ago.
iluma Agency is consistently named one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the US and is a 3-time member of the Inc5000 and Best Places to Work firms.
Simply put, we help brands shine.