iluma Agency specializes in integrated marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. Our mission is to help brands shine and we are on the search for our next rising star!
The Account Coordinator supports the client account team with the project management for client projects and tasks. This position is ideal for a candidate who recently graduated with a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or the like. Or someone who is early in their career who wants to explore the agency environment. The position requires candidates to be organized, detailed, and provides a broad foundation of client marketing experience to establish your career foundation.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include assigning tasks to internal team members for client projects, including the set up and onboarding of client programs, attending and note taking on client calls, updating the CRM. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of brands and establish a great foundation for growth within the company.
This position is currently open only to candidates throughout Florida. Our company is remote.
Strong project management and communication skills
– Ability to manage project tasks within project management system
– Actively seek opportunities to help team members and provide a positive work attitude
– Proactive communication to team members on project and task status and timelines
– Seek out answers and assistance, when necessary
– Ability to provide professional correspondences with clients
– Update and own information in company CRM
Marketing knowledge base with ability to grow marketing skillset
– Go-getter attitude with willingness to learn about the project management of client onboarding, digital advertising programs, website design and development projects, and all things marketing
– Ability to learn quickly and jump right in to support the Account team and work with Production teams to meet client requests
– 0-3 years of marketing experience
– Reliable and trustworthy team player
– Willingness to take on tasks and provide support for all types of marketing projects, with the goal to learn and grow
– Marketing agency internship experience, a plus
– Client relationship experience, a plus
Some applicants may be required to complete a skills test related to this position. This is an early-career position and has a lot of room to grow. Salary will be based on level of candidate experience.
ABOUT ILUMA AGENCY
– SFBJ Best Places to Work Nominee (2019 & 2016)
– Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
– Exciting “Agency Life” Company Culture
– Unlimited PTO, Health, 401K Options
iluma Agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in providing marketing programs for corporate and franchise brands. We provide integrated marketing services, often times mixing traditional and digital medias to boost results. Bolstered by experience in working with corporate brands since 2000, iluma Agency introduced a core competency to the franchise world to help these brands grow.
Driven by a devoted team of innovators, our company constantly evolves to remain on the cutting edge of digital marketing—which is the vision our founder and CEO, Aaron Lee, established nearly 20 years ago.
iluma Agency is consistently named one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the US and is a 3-time member of the Inc5000 and Best Places to Work firms.
Simply put, we help brands shine.