- Keywords likely to be searched in Google by target consumers
- More than 300 words in length
- Grammar and spelling should be flawless.
- For ease of reading, use short words, sentences, and paragraphs. Try to write in a conversational tone. Consider testing for a Flesch-Kincaid readability score.
- The design, format, and typography (font, size, spacing, header structure, bullets, etc.) of your page can increase readability.
- Break up text with interesting images for content that is readable and shareable.
- Be interesting and relevant to your target consumers.
- Engaging social media content or a blog teaser (that links to your social media pages or studio webpage)
- A positive review your studio has recently received (from Yelp, Facebook, Google, Listen360, etc.)
- Current promotions, including the national promotional offer and your member referral campaign
- Upcoming events, including corporate-approved fitness challenges (Peak Performance, Dri Tri, Hell Week, etc.)
- Trainer tips
- Member testimonials or transformation stories
- Member accomplishments outside the studio (e.g., running a marathon)
- Weight Loss Challenge winners—and other achievements in the studio
- Your studio in the community
- Include one social media story, blog article, and review each month, because these will boost your organic reach on social media, improve search engine rankings of your studio’s webpage, and reduce fear of new members trying the workout.
- Include the latest promotion and upcoming special workout dates (for awareness and conversions).
- Highlight up to two studio stories per email. These trainer tips, member stories, challenge winners and other spotlights help build a sense of community—which is appealing to both current members and prospects. Any more than two of these will devalue them and reduce click-through.
- It targets those who are interested in you, resulting in a higher conversion rate.
- It increases brand awareness and keeps your studio top of mind.
- Content is easily shareable, which means it may reach additional viewers. If a member was featured in a story in the newsletter and wants to share it with family and friends, all it takes is one click of the forward button.
- Success is easy to track. The EMMA platform shows open and click-through rates.
- It provides measurable insights about customers. The EMMA platform provides a map that shows which stories were clicked on, meaning you learn what content to focus on in the future to increase your conversions.
- It’s affordable and efficient—especially compared to direct mail, which requires printing and mailing fees and is sent to a large number of people who are not potential Orangetheory members.
- It allows for segmentation of your mailing list to send certain content only to active members or only to leads.
- Calls to action, such as linking to a lead-generating landing page, are easy to integrate.
- You can immediately start seeing results as soon as an email is sent.
With the potential for new membership so high, this is an especially crucial time to make sure your online reputation and social media community strategies are optimized. When resolution-makers search for a new fitness regime, what will they learn about your studio? Even before trying a free session, prospects gather information about your studio from multiple sources, two of the top contenders being Facebook and Yelp. Both of these platforms showcase reviews, including star ratings, detailed feedback, and your responses to that feedback.
A prospective member who sees a low star rating, negative feedback, and/or complaints that have not been responded to properly (or at all) will likely never step foot in your studio. More than just a review platform, your studio’s Facebook should also serve as an online extension of your studio’s community. This publicly visible page allows prospective members to get a feel for the environment and culture of your studio before ever stepping through the door. Orangetheory Fitness produces the real results people want—but it’s also a place for bonding, friendship, and fun. It’s a tight-knit fitness family made up of people who are excited to be there and who have fun while supporting each other’s goals and reaching their own.
Engaging posts and campaigns that encourage interaction among you and your members can show a prospect the additional perks of joining Orangetheory Nation. The Holiday CORE 4 Gift Pack is a powerful word-of-mouth referral backed by four free sessions and a heart-rate monitor for the recipient. Even referrals who learned about the studio from a friend will collect additional information from multiple sources. Overly negative reviews on Yelp will lead them to trying the workout with an already negative preconception, possibly having a negative impact on their actual workout experience.
Positive reviews and a fun, engaged online community can help prepare them to see your studio as a place they want to be—and ultimately make them want to sign up for more than just the four sessions they received as a gift. Ask yourself these questions as you begin to consider whether your online reputation and social media engagement are optimized for the holiday season:
- Where are people leaving reviews about my studio?
- How many of these reviews are positive/negative?
- Have I responded to all of these reviews?
- How many reviews have been left?
- Am I doing anything to encourage more reviews to be left?
- Am I doing anything to increase exposure of positive reviews?
- Do my social media posts show what’s special about my studio?
- Are my social media posts eliciting any response from members?
- Am I responding to all members’ comments on Facebook and Instagram?
- Am I monitoring analytics for insights about social media engagement?
Building your online reputation and strengthening your social engagement can be a time-consuming endeavor but when executed properly can have a significant impact on your studio’s leads and conversions. LocalLight Digital Marketing social media plans include options to fully manage your studio’s online reputation and social engagement. For more information, please contact Rich Feinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 786-360-0350.
log in to your account. You can also watch a quick video that highlights new features. New Features Include:We are excited to launch the new reporting dashboard for all our Orangetheory Fitness partners. The new dashboard offers a variety of new features to help you gain a better sense of your lead generation activities, media spends and overall campaign activities in one easy-to-use screen. Dashboard 2.0 will be available when you
- New, user-friendly interface.
- Expandable graphs depicting leads, clicks, and impressions.
- “Drag-and-drop” date range filters to compare performance trends over specific periods of time.
- Option to track multiple studios.
- Exportable leads data.